- Do not use the Hummi Micro-Draw if package is damaged or open.
- Handle all biological samples and blood collection devices according to the policies and procedures of your facility.
- Obtain appropriate medical attention in the case of any exposure to biological samples, because of the possible transmission of HIV (AIDS), viral hepatitis or other infectious diseases.
- Discard the Hummi Micro-Draw after use in an approved biohazard container.
- Check the Hummi Micro-Draw device to verify appropriate shelf life before use. Do not use the device after the expiration date.